What are Port Credit’s forklift training requirements?
In Port Credit, you do not need a forklift “driver’s licence” to get behind the wheel, but you will need to complete forklift training before you can legally be hired on construction sites, in warehouses, or in any other industrial setting.
Your actual forklift training requirements will depend on your employer, work environment, and daily duties—if you need help identifying your needs and selecting a certification, get in touch with our team.
But even if you work somewhere with no such requirements, forklift training is one of the quickest and most cost-effective ways to upgrade your skills and advance your career, as the demand for certified operators has never been greater.
How to find the best forklift training program near me
Before you commit to a forklift training program, ask yourself the following questions:
- Does the program cover different kinds of lift trucks? To give you the greatest possible value, our Canadian forklift training centre includes training for dock stockers, sit-down counterbalance forklifts, scissor lifts, cherry pickers, order pickers, single reach and double-reach trucks, tow vehicles, pallet jacks, rough terrain forklifts, narrow-aisle forklifts, and more.
- Is this forklift training industry-approved? Our forklift training program is approved by the Ministry of Labour and fully compliant with the standards laid out by Ontario Regulation 213/91 and 297/13.
- Is the forklift training program tailored to my needs? No two workplaces are exactly alike, so why should you take a one-size-fits-all approach to forklift training? To get you more for your money and ensure no training needs go unmet, all programs are personalised to your unique job demands and level of experience.
If you’re struggling to find a comprehensive, industry-approved, and individualised forklift training program in Port Credit, ON, get in touch with our team!
Get certified: Contact a Canadian forklift training centre near me
CN Forklift Training Centre is a leading industrial skills training organisation in Port Credit, ON. Whether you’re an individual operator or a corporate client seeking training or re-certification solutions for your entire team, you’ll find everything you need at our Canadian forklift training centre, including:
- Forklift re-certification of competence
- Refresher course and pre-operation checklist training
- Practical and theoretical forklift training
- WHMIS training
- Working At Heights training
- Fall prevention/protection training
- Existing operator certification courses, and more
To book a consultation with our team, you can: