How to get your forklift licence in Milton: 5 steps to certification
Although forklift licences are not required for basic driving, they are mandatory for anyone intending to operate a forklift on construction sites, in warehouses, or in any other industrial settings.
If you’re interested in upgrading your skills with a forklift licence, follow these simple steps to certification:
- Find a forklift licence program that meets Milton workplace requirements. To open more doors for our students after graduation, our forklift licence complies with all standards laid out by the CSA Safety Standard B335-15 and the Ontario Ministry of Labour’s “Guidelines for the Safe Operation and Maintenance of Powered Lift Trucks.”If you live in Milton or any of the surrounding areas, you’re in luck—our forklift licence program meets all Ontario workplace requirements, and you can sign up with a single click.
- Ensure the forklift licence program meets your needs. Just as there are many different types of lift vehicle, there are many different types of forklift licence. We offer all types of forklift training at our Milton learning centre, from Class 1 forklift counterbalance licence to Class 7 Rough Terrain certification, and every program is tailored to your specific needs, learning preferences, and experience level.
- Complete the in-class/lecture portion of your training course. All reputable forklift licence courses will cover provincial/federal legislation, CSA guidelines, basic principles of forklift operation, pre-shift inspection protocol, safety rules, and other essential theoretical knowledge. To maximise student engagement, we combine classroom and 1-on-1 instruction, and our friendly and talented teaching staff is always willing to accommodate your preferred learning style.
- Complete the practical portion of your training course. All reputable forklift licence courses will reinforce and review theoretical knowledge with hands-on application of learned techniques and principles.
- Complete your final evaluation. Depending on the forklift licence you’re after, this evaluation may take the form of a written test or a live demonstration in a simulated work environment. Upon completing your evaluation, you will receive your forklift licence, which must be renewed at least every three years.
Get your forklift licence in Milton, ON: Book your training now!
CN Forklift Training Centre is a leading provider of forklift licence training for operators, small businesses, and corporate clients throughout Milton and all of the surrounding areas.
To date, we’ve helped hundreds of operators increase their career opportunities and marketability with high-quality, cost-effective forklift licence training that meets or exceeds all CSA Standards, as well as the Ontario Ministry of Labour’s “Guidelines for the Safe Operation and Maintenance of Powered Lift Trucks.” And we can do the same for you!
To learn more about our forklift licence training, you can:
- Call (905)-405-0001
- Fax (905)-405-0006
- Email email@example.com
- Fill out our quick contact form
TEXT or CALL for FREE QUOTE: (905)-405-0001 , (905)-405-0006