Looking for forklift training courses to upgrade your skills and advance your career in Acton, ON? Look no further!
The CN Forklift Training Centre is a leading provider of forklift certification courses for individual operators, small business owners, and corporate clients in Acton. We’ve helped hundreds of operators take their skills to the next level, and we can do the same for you.
To simplify your learning journey, we offer a comprehensive selection of forklift certification courses and supplemental training under one roof, including:
- Forklift training courses for every class of vehicle, including Class I: Electric motor rider trucks, Class II: Electric motor narrow aisle trucks, Class II: Electric motor hand trucks or hand/rider trucks, Class IV: Internal combustion engine trucks (solid/cushion tires), Class V: Internal combustion engine trucks (pneumatic tires), Class VI: Electric and internal combustion engine tractors, and Class VII: Rough terrain forklift trucks.
- Forklifting training classes for every level, including Refresher Courses, pre-operation checklist training, practical training, theoretical training, and more.
- Supplemental safety training for all forklift applications, including WHMIS training, Fall Prevention/Protection training, new Working At Heights training, and more.
Whether you’re a single operator in need of a refresher, or a business owner looking to train multiple warehouse crews from scratch, we guarantee:
- Exceptional forklift training outcomes, thanks to the talents of our teaching staff, the quality of our teaching materials, and the efficiency of our approach, which typically brings operators up to speed within 3 to 6 hours.
- Personalised forklift training courses, designed specifically to meet the needs, preferences, and schedules of your student operators.
- Culturally inclusive forklift training courses, designed to empower Canada’s diverse workforce through instructions in five different languages (Hindi, Spanish, Dutch, Punjabi, and English).
- Unparalleled value, with recertification courses available for as little as $79, and discounts for students and newcomers.
Sign up for forklift certification courses in Acton, ON
To learn more about what forklift training courses are available in Acton, you can: