One-stop Canadian forklift certification in Port Credit, ON
Whether you’re an individual operator looking to upgrade your skills in one area and advance your career, or a corporate client in need of diverse group training solutions, you’ll find everything you need to advance your professional goals at our Canadian forklift certification centre.
To save you time and simplify your learning journey, our talented instructors offer all of the following Canadian forklift certification programs under one roof:
- Re-certification of competence, covering stringent guidelines, detailed codes of practice, and all mandatory legislation required for exceptional forklift operation
- Refresher course and pre-operation checklist training, covering legislation issues, stability of operations, start-up/shut-off processes, managing load handling equipments, personal lifting, refuelling/recharging protocols, pre-check and inspections, and more
- Practical and theoretical training, which covers proper circle checkup, counterbalance forklift, narrow aisle/reach lifts, cherry pickers, pallet truck (walkies), scissors lifts, and safety training.
- WHMIS training, which includes WHMIS signs, material safety data sheet training, onsite/offsite training, video-based self-study supplementation, and more.
- Existing operator certification training, which upgrades the skills of experienced operators with formal training, written testing, and hands-on evaluations.
- Fall prevention training, and more!
Whatever Canadian forklift certification program you choose, we guarantee:
- Comprehensive forklift training that includes classroom instruction and hands-on practical teaching/evaluation
- All forklift certification training is tailored to the individual’s unique needs and experience level
- MOL-approved programs taught by friendly, caring, and passionate instructors
- Speedy forklift certification—most courses are completed within 3-6 hours
- Fair pricing—Recertification costs as little as $79, and discounts are available for students and newcomers alike
- Culturally inclusive teaching, with instruction available in 5 different languages
Get your forklift certification in Port Credit, ON: Book your training now!
CN Forklift Training Centre is one of Canada’s only true one-stop shops for forklift certification, re-certification, and upgrade training. To simplify your forklift certification, we’ve gathered Port Credit’s top teaching talent under one roof and expanded our course offerings to ensure no training needs go unmet.
To get started with your Canadian forklift certification, you can:
- Call (905)-405-0001 to speak directly with a CN Forklift Training Centre representative
- Email email@example.com with questions and request a callback at your convenience
- Fill out our quick-and-easy contact form
TEXT or CALL for FREE QUOTE: (905)-405-0001 , (905)-405-0006