This training prepares an individual to understand the hazards involved in operating specific equipment. Course includes in-classroom and hands-on training for Aerial Work Platforms, Forklifts, Backhoe/Loaders and Skid-steer Loaders.
Responsibilities as a user and operator
- Conducting a pre-start inspection
- Conducting a work-place inspection
- Various types of equipment
- Preventing accidents and identifying hazards in operation
We are the Forklift Training School in Canada, offering comprehensive hands-on training for all levels of forklift operators.
Our comprises of experienced people who have been associated with Safety & Operator Training for many years.
Our Training Programs are interactive in nature & designed to suit the need of the Industry. Special programs are meticulously tailored for specific individual requirements after studying on-site details.
Why Choose Us
- CLASS A Compressed Gas
- CLASS B Flammable and Combustible Materia
- CLASS C Oxidizing Materials
- CLASS D-1 Poisonous and Infectious Material
- CLASS D-2 Poisonous and Infectious Material
- CLASS D-3 Poisonous and Infectious Material (Biohazardous Infectious Material)
- CLASS E Corrosive Material
- CLASS F Dangerously Reactive Material
Fall protection and confined space, perhaps more than any other area of safety, tends to seem overwhelming. There is no room for error and miscalculations are most often fatal. The pull of gravity cannot be underestimated.
Fall protection, however, doesn’t need to be so frightening if some basic principles are applied and some basic rules followed. The purpose of this paper is to try to make fall protection as simple as hand protection or head protection.
The main topics covered during the training programs include:
- Legislation Issues
- Stability of Operations
- Starting And Shutting Of Machines
- Managing load handling equipment
- Personal Lifting
- Re fueling and Recharging of batteries
- Pre-check and Inspections
- Online Training Facility available.
Canadian National Forklift has earned its place as a respected contributor in the field of industrial safety. Fall Arrest training is also provided to keep you safe at your work place.